Programmed to display sophisticated lighting effects such as sunrise & sunset transitions, passing cloud shadows, lightning flashes, and more. The Programmable Luminous SkyCeiling generates a unique and engaging experience for users, alleviating stress and promoting comfort.
How does it work?
● Exquisite large-format photographs are digitally printed on durable translucent acrylic tiles, and are accurate to the color and perspective of real skies—and stunningly realistic
● Unique, patent-pending Luminous Skytile Elevators™ snap into the ceiling grid to create the illusion of a robust, 3-dimensional support structure, like a real skylight.
● Digitally addressable lighting interface (DALI), the open protocol fluorescent dimming ballasts can be individually addressed and programmed through the compact controller.
● RFfreeLux LED lighting
● Wood grid caps and elevators
● Remote/manual dimming and programmability with fluorescent systems.
● Hundreds of photographs that provide a stunning 3-dimensional experience. Click here to browse photographs
1. Lighting system
T5 fluorescent lighting system provides daylight quality light, and requires 9’ of vertical clearance. Optional bi-color T5 fluorescent lighting systems provide even more visual effects possibilities.
2. Image tiles
Sky Factory Luminous SkyTiles are translucent, high-resolution, photographic reproductions on acrylic panels that convey the color, scale and perspective of actual sky.
SkyTile Elevators hold SkyTiles above the grid, creating a robust structural appearance, like a real skylight.
4. Ceiling grid
Client-provided standard suspended ceiling grid system
5. DALI light controls
DALI Light controls
Programmable Luminous SkyCeilings are available in the same configurations and sizes as Luminous SkyCeilings.
Cahn Residence, California simulating sunset
Tel: (852) 2511-2118
Fax: (852) 2507-5078